I would imagine many in Second Life, enjoy the program, for the music, the entertainment and people to talk to, and some enjoy building left and right too and selling their lil pixel objects to all. The thing about Second Life is the possibilities it provides for all who enter it.
As December of 2020 moves along, soon for me it will be be fourteen years in Second Life as one of its users. I have met many different people of both sexes. Each is an individual I can tell you that and they all range in age, location, nationalities and color, which makes it interesting to talk to and interact with people a world away. I must admit, Second Life is great for just chatting and conversations too, it can be a fun place, it can be educational in more ways than one also. But, it also holds dangers, for those new to it, or those who may be gullible, succeptiable to others worlds or ways, the vulnerable and unexperienced in many ways end up being used by others. The danger is that people start cults in Second Life and those cults control minds and people to such an extent that no matter what they will blindly follow the cult leaders making them. These individuals are sycophants folks.
It’s one thing to believe in a lifestyle or way to do things and enjoy it, it is another to end up under the sway and control of these cult leaders, who to me, are equal to Jim Jones, Charles Manson, who were mass murderers and cult leaders responsible for numerous deaths.
Everyday in the world we run across these kind of people, they have charisma and a way of talking, or promise things no one else will, take Donald J. Trump for one, he has a following that makes no sense, and is one of the most destructive men in history, when it comes to Second life, these types of leaders come in all forms. Now, I personally have lived the D/s BDSM Lifestyle in Real life, what is sad is to see people inventing, creating sims in Second Life for the purpose of their own self pleasure period. They claim to be Teaching or Educating others, they aren’t really. Ratzu Darkstone is one of these cult Leaders hiding in Second Life and using it for his own personal pleasure. What are they doing? Preying on innocent succeptiable, damaged women who are submissive and using them for their own purposes. That leads us to the Predators of Second Life who do this all the time. before I go further let me say this, I have been to many of these sims, and seen how they operate, the one thing they use is to tell these submissive women they are going to protect them. So the submissive women believe they have found a protector and they stick in the sim. It’s a hook, is all, and these submissive women, need someone to be there, they are lonely, damaged, either emotionally, or mentally, some are even disabled individuals, who hide behind closed doors at home, hiding from their husbands, to feel like they belong. Sadly, sitting at a computer hidden away in a room in your house and shutting yourself out from the world, so you can listen to someone who calls himself a Master/ Dominant and have cybersex with them or be cyberly spanked, bound or used is not the way to go and will destroy your real life. It will affect your marriage and family and friends who care about you as you withdraw and hide behind the monitor of your computer for these purposes.
Why does Ratzu Darkstone a lawyer who resides in Austin, Texas do what he does? Why pay hundreds a month to maintain and run a sim in Second Life, if he is not getting something out of it? Every submissive he initiates into his Chateau, he gets his jollies off on, as he does so, is all. He sits in his little throne after he accepts the girl, and whips her as he sends her to a table to be gang banged by five men at once in front of 20 to 30 people watching all of this. It’s a sad sight to watch, but I give it to him, he set up a program to break down these submissive women, to break their spirits, and remold them in the image he wants them to be. They all come out of his Chateau, answering questions the exact same way, acting exactly the same, like robots. they have lost any individuality in my opinion. It’s sad to see really.
Anyway, let me show you something about how Austin Island is run by Ratzu Darkstone. As a member as I said before when I was there I was told, all the submissives want to be told to kneel, I didn’t go along with that, for I believed a woman, submissive or not, will only kneel for who they respect and care about, not strangers. Anyway the dispute I had with Ratzu Darkstone and his ways and sim is now well known to many who read this blog, or have read those in the past. So what happened since my departure from Austin Island forced by Ratzu.
- The blogs I wrote became well read, exposing Ratzu Darkstone and his sim Austin Island for it’s faults and ways.
- His membership decreased and he is having trouble finding applicants for his little sim as well as mentors for his mentees.
- His Program was exposed and put out publicly by me for all to see, right down to his training assignments.
- Ratzu Darkstone decided to stalk me to a sim and copy my profile information and try to report me to Second Life for harassment. I countered by filing complaints on him and his sim in return.
- Other D/s BDSM sim owners banned me as soon as they read the blogs, out of fear I may do the same to them, which I wouldn’t. But that’s ok they are protecting their own asses, I get it. Fear goes deep.
- Due to the loss of members and applicants, Ratzu must now adjust, so he put out a request for help from his members. Here is that request:
Greetings Masters and girls –
The last meetings of this year are scheduled soon. Girls will meet with Master Ratzu on Friday December 4 and Masters will meet on Friday December 11.
Master Ratzu’s topics will be:
1. review of the new rules and over arching principles
2. with fewer applicants at the moment, how do we engage members who have no mentees
3. discuss ways to improve the rate of new applicants
Master Ratzu would like to know of other things you’d like to discuss. Do you have questions and discussion topics?
Please send your topics to me 🙂
Yours in service …… Jen
Now, he also redid the rules of his little sim: He approved the new rules on October 18th, 2020
Austin Rules and Principles 18OCT2020
I. AUSTIN PRINCIPLES – The overarching principles of the Austin-Island Sim are:
- treat people with respect and tolerance;
- be trustworthy, act with integrity and authenticity;
- be responsible and accountable consistent with our creeds, rules, and traditions;
*4. develop and demonstrate- resilience, grit, and perseverance.
*5. demonstrate flexibility & coachability- listen to the community, grateful that someone cares enough about you to push you, vulnerable enough to know you’re not perfect, be open to honest feedback, willing to make changes.
- have fun and let others have fun.
II. AUSTIN ISLAND RULES
- This is a male dominance over female submissive culture therefore each Austin visitor, applicant, person in training and member of any Austin group should welcome, respect and embrace this power dynamic between the sexes.
- Everyone is expected to demonstrate respect, tolerance and especially class while on the sim! Please wear group tags while on the sim.
- English is the official language of the sim.
- There is no official sim dress code except those posted in the public areas and also in the Chateau but we expect everyone to show class in speech, appearance and demeanor.
- Girls- make your limits obvious in your picks and/or profile unless there is a very good reason and then be sure to make them available. All girls are equal and called upon to solve any disputes among themselves in the spirit of love and respect. All Masters are expected to pay attention to any girl they interact with and if any form of distress appears, take appropriate action to alleviate the distress.
- There is no OOC where these rules may be ignored. The story allows much casual conversation about many things, but girls must respect and honor masters and dominants everywhere in the sim at all times.
- No girls are obliged to come from outside the sim when called.
- All training, mentoring and other interactions under the Austin Group Rules must take part on the Austin Island sim. Austin Island is where interaction should take place except under rare circumstances.
- It is not permitted for Masters (including Masters, Valets, Dom-Os, TyroMasters, Cafe-O members and guests) to ask a girl who does not wear his collar (including applicants, guests, sub-o, girl in study and girl in training) to leave the sim with him or meet him outside the sim for in an area where possible roleplay, scening or any kind of solicitation may occur. Austin Island is where interaction should take place except under rare circumstances. Any applicant girl, GIS or GIT who is asked to meet any male off the sim or leave the sim with a master must report this to her mentor/guide. All assignments must be done on the Austin Island sim.
- It is not permitted for Masters (including Masters, Valets, Dom-Os, TyroMasters, Cafe-O members and guests) to have sexually inappropriate interactions with applicant girls or girls in study. This includes any intimate touching, talking, or other interaction. Any applicant girl or GIS who is treated inappropriately by a master must report this to her mentor/guide. All assignments must be done on the Austin Island sim. Inappropriate means acts such as asking a girl to go off sim, having sexual interactions, discussing a collar or equivalent, sexual interchange in voice or IM, etc
- We respect diversity and political freedom. This group has people from all parts of life and the political spectrum. We require everyone to refrain from political opinions in this group simply because it divides us. This should be about what brings us together. We are all passionate about things like this, but our passions do not always align in politics. PLEASE do not express or advocate a political opinion here.
- No one should participate in gossip. Anyone whining and complaining without dealing with the issues is being irresponsible. If someone engages in gossip and rumor about another person here, ask them to get it resolved and if that does not stop this behavior please report it. This includes anyone complaining without detail so as to cause confusion and alarm and does not report any problem in a way it can be dealt with. Being a party or witness to either of the above issues and acting responsibly in confronting the behavior and holding the member accountable in an appropriate way. This means tell them to stop (acting inappropriately or complaining) and if they do not report it.
- A BDSM relationship, especially one with sadomasochistic moments, is subject to questions all the time about its proximity to abuse. A healthy BDSM relationship is one where people exchange power, sensations or experiences in a consensual, mutually fulfilling way. These exchanges increase self-esteem and all parties are actively invested in the well-being of the other(s) and themselves. The core of BDSM is consent. Abuse is not consensual. If you feel that something is going on that is ‘not right’ then you certainly should investigate if it is abuse or not. Some of what you may feel could not be abuse at all, but it’s good to know for sure. If you are the target of something that feels abusive, overhear it or are told about it, you must report it to an ombudsman, your guide or mentor. The harm associated with abuse can be emotional, mental, sexual, social or economic.
III. GIRLS IN STUDY AND APPLICANT@AUSTIN GIRLS
- This phase covers the Girl’s training from the Applicant through to her Initiation into the Chateau and the Girl in Training (or Silence) phase or graduation to Sub-O. During this phase, Study Girls should still not be subject to most forms of what reasonable people would call discipline or sexual use but both of these are defined and refined as follows:
a) Discipline. Girls may not receive any form of discipline with any implement. Discipline includes spanking as punishment, whipping or any form of physical punishment. However, they would be subject to discipline in the form of brief periods of confinement, no longer than 30 minutes, to a cage, bondage frame or ropes or cuff bindings. They may be leashed (IF they have a collar and agree) and made to kneel. They may be asked to complete tasks and short tasks by Masters. Implements such as whips, canes or other tools should not be used on them.
b) Sexual use. Girls would not be subjected to any form of sexual intercourse which is defined by the penetration of any part of the Girl by any part of the Master, or the touching of the Girl’s breasts or genitalia by the Master/Valet whether it is covered or uncovered. It would also preclude the stimulation of a Master by the touching of his genitalia whether it is covered or uncovered. Nor would she be exposed completely naked; she must keep her private parts and breasts covered from view in any way. However, Girls may be caressed, kissed (no tongues – that’s penetration!) spanked as a show of affection and cuddled by a Master. They may also be stripped and displayed in bra and panties. They may also be asked to observe a scene between a Full Master/Valet and a Girl. TyroMasters may not do anything more than speak to the GIS, socialize/dance/talk with her, allow her to sit on his lap or ask her to kneel.
- These girls must agree not to accept a collar during their training period. Accept a collar means to designate someone as your Master, owner, partner, Guardian, Warden, Dominant, Husband, protector, coach, daddy, owner, overlord, monarch, maitre, chief, teacher, leader, guide, captain, champion, keeper, guru, director, chief, ruler, governor, lord or any title that is similar or to behave in such a way that it seems she is collared to others in the group.
- It is not permitted for Masters (including Masters, Valets, Dom-Os, TyroMasters, Cafe-O members and guests) to have sexual inappropriate interactions with girls in study as well as applicant girls. This includes any intimate touching, talking, or other interaction. Any applicant girl, GIS or GIT who is treated inappropriately by a master must report this to her mentor/guide. All assignments must be done on the Austin Island sim. Inappropriate means acts such as asking a girl to go off sim, having sexual interactions, discussing a collar or equivalent, sexual interchange in voice or IM, etc
IV. SAFETY AND LIMITS
- This is SL so no RL is required. Pics, camming, skyping, meeting, phoning, or requests for rl info or anything related to rl may be refused. RL is not part of this relationship but people are free to share if they choose but must accept responsibility for any consequences. No one may order anyone to do anything in RL. girls are strongly requested to put rl limits in their profile to make this easier to manage. Once this is refused, continuous pressure is inappropriate.
- No whining, no complaining- if you have an issue with someone talk to their face, not behind their back! Be open to input from others.
- No ageplay
- No bathroom play
- No snuff
- No animal
- No Mutilation
- No Extreme Torture
- No Dolcett
- No Bloodplay
- No Forced Ponyplay (“no forced” means an explicit consent must be obtained in IM or OOC from the girl)
- No Forced Degradation (Verbal belittlement in order to lower someone to a less respected state)
- No Forced Milking
- No Forced Breeding
- No Forced Edgeplay
- No Forced Breathplay
- No Forced Daddyplay
- No Forced Biting
- No Forced Rapeplay
- No Forced Branding or Marking
- No Forced homosexual contact of any kind.
- No Forced use of a collar.
- OOC No means NO. Always use and respect safe words where needed.
- NO child avatars
- NO female avatars with male genitals or male avatars with female body parts.
- NO shouting or promoting of offensive, political or sexual content is permitted.
- NO solicitation, private selling or advertising of any kind, including escorting or group solicitations, is permitted. Spamming group channels may incur a ban from the sim.
- No tipping except DJs, performers or to the sim. Do not tip or pay the girls for their service including dancers.
- No ridicule, sexism, harassment, racism or violence towards anyone will be tolerated!
- Do not interrupt roleplay.
- Girls may have other limits up to and including full restriction and these must be stated in their profile. Please be respectful when letting a Master know of your limits as these are not always obvious since not everyone reads profiles constantly. Masters please respect a girl’s limits.
- The Dominant and submissive are both responsible for safety. If something upsetting occurs girls have the obligation to protect themselves as a first priority. A girl may faint or even log off if feeling distressed. Please let the Master know in IM.
- Sim safewords are RED means STOP. YELLOW means CAUTION or SLOW DOWN. GREEN means GO and can be used after a RED or YELLOW condition has ended. A safeword must be honored immediately.
V. Cafe’-O GROUP RULES
- Cafe’O@Austin- The Cafe’ group exists for social members who are not active in the training of the main Austin Group. Masters and girls who cannot meet the obligations of being active are still appreciated as members and contributors to the group.
- Habitué- Habitué@Cafe’O is a title in the cafe group for frequent visitors, guests and customers who are not part of the Austin Group. It is not for many people, only those who have been coming here often and for a long time. Habitué are expected to be responsible as well as promoters of the group and the sim. They are expected to be on the sim frequently. Habitue’ are invited to join but must maintain a steady presence to retain the status. There is no application process available for this role. It is an invitation sent at the sole discretion of the sim owner.
- Alumn@Austin – This title is reserved for people who were members of the Austin group in a central role such as Master, Valet, Dom-O, TyroMaster, o-girl, GIT, sub-o or GIS but who are no longer active in contributing regularly and a core part of the training. They have demonstrated that they have done what was required to join the group.
- Applicant@Austin – This is a cafe-O group title that indicates someone has applied to become an Austin Group Member. This phase is very much a trial period while the person explores the group and the sim. It should last for three weeks or the successful completion of applicant assignments, whichever is longer.
a. The assignments should consist of the preliminary ones where they learn the rules and codes of conduct of Austin, study the Story of O and other texts and familiarize themselves with the Masters and Girls of Austin. During this phase, the Applicant Girls should not be asked to do any more as regards submission than kneel, pay attention, socialize, dance and be polite to Masters. They should strive to be submissive at all times. Applicant girls may call Austin Masters (Master, Valet, Dom-O or TyroMaster) either sir or master.
b. Applicant girls agree to not accept a collar during their application time and Applicant Masters agree not to offer a collar while an applicant. If accepted into the group, girls agree not to accept a collar until the full training is complete including the final integration plan. Accept a collar means to designate someone as your Master, owner, partner, Guardian, Warden, Dominant, Husband, protector, coach, daddy, owner, overlord, monarch, maitre, chief, teacher, leader, guide, captain, champion, keeper, guru, director, chief, ruler, governor, lord or any title that is similar or to behave in such a way that a couple appears to the group to be collared.
c. Joining – To join the group your avatar must be at least 45 days old, you must be at least 18 years old, you must have read and understood the rules of the sim. You must have good English language skills. You should have some roleplay experience. You should know The Story of O both as book and movie. You can read it online at http://www.angelfire.com/in/chains/soop1a.html or obtain notecard copies at the café. You can also buy the book and movie from Amazon.com. The book and movie are also available on the sim. Complete an application and follow the instructions in it.
d. If a girl (or an alt of hers) is collared she must have her master’s written permission to join our group. To join, submit an application to Ratzu Darkstone. A girl (or her alts) also cannot have a mistress. A prospective master must submit an application as well. If you have had an alt avatar apply in the past, you must reveal this fact and the history involved. Alts are a part of SL and members are certainly allowed to have them. However, we expect members to use only one avatar when visiting the Austin Island sim or interacting with the group. If there is a need to violate this rule, contact Ratzu Darkstone. New members will be interviewed and must be prepared to interact in voice in order to join. We expect members to play the same sex (male or female) that they were born with in rl.
e. If an applicant has any rl issues such as trauma related issues, medical issues or anything that may require special dispensation they should be sure to state these on the application. Any limits which cannot be waived must be disclosed as this will have impact on the training.
f. Once an application is accepted, the applicant will be issued an Applicant@Austin tag in the cafe’ group to alert Austin members to their status. Any applicant may withdraw from the application process at any time by simply letting the Austin administrators know. Applicants may talk, socialize at dances and events but should not scene or behave sexually or be nude at any time on the sim.
- Rejoining@Austin – Members who had left the Austin group may return by completing the Returning Member Application and following the process. They will display a Rejoining@Austin title. Rejoining is complete when all requirements are met.
- Emeritus – This title is for our long-time honored members who may still be active or are not so active. Any Master-O Emeritus member is entitled to be called Master and any o-girl emeritus will be treated as an o-girl. These members may be given a permanent associated tag and have the right to a townhouse.
VI. AUSTIN-O GROUP RULES
- The Austin group should consist of only active members. Members should do more than simply attend events. Extended absences may result in a LOA. Those members who are not able to be active will be given a special title in the cafe’ group of Alumn@Austin to recognize their contributions and each can apply in the future to rejoin the group. This title is available for all former members.
- The roles of Master-O@Austin, Valet-O@Austin, Dom-O, TyroMaster@Austin, o-girl@Austin, GIT@Austin, sub-o and GIS@Austin as well as Associate@Austin are covered in this section. “Members” of the Austin Group refers to all roles except Associate@Austin.
- The number of people in this group is limited and admission is by invitation only. All members are encouraged to promote the group and display it in their picks. We expect our members to possess a high level of maturity, understanding, manners and decency. Show respect and tolerance to everyone. All members are expected to be active in the group and visit the sim regularly. Members who are not sufficiently active either in time spent on the sim or in participating in their duties of their roles, may request to be moved into a cafe’ only role. This will also be done by the leadership if members are not active. Members may submit a Leave of Absence request if leaving the group actively for a period of time. Members who have left may petition to return and their petition will be reviewed and answered. A member may request to return to a former status by requesting to be active again and taking an active role.
- A blatant rule violations will result in ejection and possible banning.
- Girls are required to call all Austin Masters (including Masters, Valets, Dom-Os and TyroMasters) “Master”. Visiting Dominants should be addressed politely by all girls – the use of Sir is encouraged. Girls are not required to kneel unless directed by an Austin Master. Girls are not required to ask to be dismissed but should always act respectfully.
- Austin Group Members have many privileges and are expected to be responsible as well as promoters of the group and the sim. They are expected to be on the sim frequently. They may also organize activities and events and are asked to submit periodic logs to show how they have contributed to the sim. Details will be provided and apply to all group members. Contributions include serving as a mentor, on a team or committee, doing assignment, hosting and/or attending events, contributing significant lindens to the sim, giving tours to visitors, etc.
- All Austin-O group members will be entitled to a townhouse/apartment and a shop.
- Brotherhood – All Masters and Dominants at this sim need to treat each other in public with total respect- it is NEVER acceptable for any girl or visitor to witness any masters arguing or acting disrespectful at any time. This is very important. We may not agree on issues and that is OK, but always act respectfully in front of our girls! All masters and dominants must abide by the Austin Masters’ Creed.
- Sisterhood – All submissives and girls at this sim need to treat each other in public with total respect- it is NEVER acceptable for anyone to witness any girls arguing or acting disrespectful at any time. This is very important. We may not agree on issues and that is OK, but always act respectfully in public! All girls and submissives must abide by the Austin girls’ Creed.
- Associate @Austin – Associate@Austin tag will be given to people who are DJs or others who need rights. It will not be used for visitors or prospective members. It may be removed after each event. This tag is only one to be used to access sim rights such as setting the music stream and rezzing a tip jar. It gives no special recognition at all inside the group. This is usually a temporary tag.
VII. AUSTIN-O MEMBERS
- This group is for people who know the story of O well and generally embrace it. The Story of O Group was formed to explore domination and submission. The intent is train and mentor girls in submission and men in mastery. People are not permitted if their avatars do not represent the real-life sex (male of female) they have been since they were born. No mistresses, subs of mistresses, she-males, or furries, are allowed. Only Austin group members may join associated groups such as Masters-O, girls@austin, mentors@austin and the Austin Theater Group.
- TyrǑMaster @Austin – TyroMaster is an aspiring master with duties, restrictions & training assignments. The tag is only given out after voice check and an interview conversation. All TyroMasters are assigned mentors when they join the group. They are expected to visit the sim a few times a week as they learn. TyroMasters are permitted to engage in the training of GIT only in the presence of one of his mentors, or another Austin Full Master, and by negotiated agreement. Tyro Masters shall not engage or initiate interactions including speaking with GIT without the presence of a full Austin-O Master. TyroMasters may not do anything more than speak to the GIS, socialize/dance with her or ask her to kneel. TyroMasters are encouraged but not required to train and scene per the group rules with full o-girls after obtaining the o-girl’s permission. After completion of assignments, they may petition for promotion to valet or to Dom-O. They may make this election at the time their promotion panel is assembled.
- Dom-Ǒ @Austin – This role is for a dominant male who would like to join the group and serve as a dominant but not required to engage in the training in the Chateau. Dom-Os may petition to become Valets after one year. Dom-O@Austin are not permitted in the Chateau unless it is open to the public. The girls and subs exist to please the Masters and Doms and the Dom’s job is to push the girls into submission while respecting their limits defined in the girl’s profile after agreement and the limits of the group. A Dom must always respect OOC IMs from the girls at all times. Doms may not do anything more than speak to the GIS, socialize/dance with her or ask her to kneel. Doms may scene with full o-girls only after obtaining the o-girl’s permission. Doms may serve the sim in many ways such as leading discussions or providing protection or safety to girls and subs, but NOT GIS or GIT. They need to know the sim and the group rules. They should be active on the sim and in promoting the group.
- Valet-O@Austin – The role of the Valet is the maintenance of discipline and order within the confines of the Chateau. His primary role will be to ensure that the girls are regularly whipped and used performing these tasks himself regularly to ensure continuity for the girl.
a. He is free to use GITs for his personal gratification and will train and develop them. All active Valets are expected to visit girls in training frequently. He may only use and whip them if they are in the Chateau, and may not call them from other areas for this.
b. The role of Valet requires a dedicated amount of time each week in the Chateau interacting with the girls in training. All Valets are required to prioritize their responsibility as a Valet whenever a GIT is present, assisting them with their progress as a submissive within Austin. The Valet’s second responsibility is to engage and share time with O-girls to build relationships and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge the O-Girls of Austin have to offer. They will be expected to follow the Valet rules. Upon completion, a valet may petition to become a master.
c. Valet shall reside on the Château grounds. Residences have been established for this purpose. Valets with a collared partner may retain their shared townhouse instead.
d. A Valet will complete a simple activity report showing the number of hours he’s spent working on Valet responsibilities as well as brief summaries of times spent with GITs and any O girls. The activity report will be submitted on a weekly basis to the valet’s mentors with copies to members of the Admin team and active head of valet. These reports should be kept confidential and restricted from distribution beyond the Valet’s mentors and the team members mentioned above. The activity report will list the following: Date and time and name of any GIT visited. List any pertinent comments or concerns and any other important activity.
- Master-Ǒ @Austin – All masters (including full masters and valets) are expected to train the girls in submission and surrender. All Masters are expected to visit each girl in training while she is in the Chateau but are encouraged to visit a few times and train the girl.This training includes bondage, incarceration, whippings, sexual use or other tasks consistent with the story of O. Masters are expected to show respect for each other. The girls exist to please the Masters and the Masters job is to push the girls into submission while respecting their limits defined in the girl’s profile after agreement and the limits of the group. A master must always respect OOC IMs from the girls at all times. Masters are expected to act as mentors for tyro-masters and valets. They are also expected to regularly train and use the girls in the Chateau.
- girl Studying-Ǒ @Austin – A girl in study (GIS) is doing studying and training. A GIS is not permitted in the Chateau unless it is open to the public or for her initiation ritual. This is where a girl may decide to move into the role of GIT or choose instead to become a sub-O. These girls will have mentors assigned to them. They may not be used or whipped by masters, but may be instructed in discussions. They are expected to be on the sim often, study and serve the masters except sexually or by being whipped. All GIS will be required to lead in the organization of one event each month during their time in Study. Other than their monthly GIS event, the other events can be done in cooperation with other O-girls and GIS. This can include any type of event, dance, contest, hunt, voice reading etc. and discussions. Simply acting as a host, greeter, note-taker or organizer will no longer meet this requirement. At the successful completion of the GIS role, a girl may elect to become a GIT and enter the Chateau or she may choose to become a sub-O. This election is made when her promotion panel is formed.
- Sub-Ǒ @Austin – This role is for a submissive girl who would like to join the group and serve as a submissive but not engage in the training in the Chateau. After one year a sub-O may petition to switch to GIT. Sub-Os must obey all Masters but may be restricted in discipline or sexual use and may always decline to engage in scenes with discipline or sexual use. This restriction must be obvious in her profile. They are obliged to serve the Masters wearing the group tag within the sub’s limits while in the sim and address all Masters (Master, Valet, Tyro, and Dom-O) with respect and are required to call them Master. They are expected to serve the sim in various ways. They may serve in some role such as administration or events coordinator. Those who are not serving that way should find a way to serve once every few weeks such as hosting events. They are expected to act as hostesses to guests and give tours of the island. They should join the cafe’ group and learn how to invite visitors to join as well by looking at the group. They need to know the sim and the group rules. They should be active in organizing events and in promoting the group. They should be on the sim often. Sub-O@Austin are not permitted in the Chateau unless it is open to the public.
- girls in training- InSilence@Austin – GIT a. The training is always and must be purely voluntary. No one may force any girl into training. A girl in training may leave the training at any time since this is consensual, but once a girl leaves, she is not allowed to rejoin unless she has totally completed her training. b. Any new girl in training (GIT) agrees that she will be used by all masters whether she has a Master or not. She will go through a period of training similar to O’s experience in Chapter 1 of the book, in which she will go through the ordeals that may include silence, incarceration, whippings, punishments, sexual use in every form by one or many masters at the same time. Every Master is expected to use the girl in training. Girls in training who do not have a master agree not to accept a collar from anyone until their training is complete including completed execution of the integration plan. c. GITs will be silent during the time at the Chateau and must wear the Silent Tag. GITs may emote, and answer a question on command from a Master or Valet. Masters and Valets will provide clear permission to speak. GITs may IM their mentor but no chit chat. GITs may not chat or IM with anyone else without a being in the presence of a Master. The GIT will not ever use voice or skype or cheats such as sign language, animals carrying notecards, mind reading telepathy, emotes that are actually talking, telephone calls, texting, email, There is no OOC here. A GIT who cheats on this cheats herself and the members of the sim and will likely fail. Speaking will result in a few days in the enclosure for punishment. Do not chit chat GITs are not allowed to speak via note cards at public events. d. A GIT should always follow the Girl in training at the Chateau rules posted. e. The only limits, other than trauma limits stated in her application, a girl in training may have are defined in the group limits. A girl in training must be silent until she graduates. The general Philosophy of No Limit in the Chateau is correct, but the extenuating circumstance of real-life Trauma should be acknowledged and accepted as the only Limits allowed. If a girl is too vulnerable, she should not enter the Chateau. A girl may elect to “work” on her trauma related areas with Masters/valets in a BDSM mode, but we are not mental health professionals and no one is or should be expected to deal with any severe trauma issues. Real Life realized trauma is to be disclosed when applying and if something arises afterwards, she should tell her mentors. Since these will be seen as limits, they need to be disclosed prior to entering the Chateau and if there is sufficient concern that shows up, it is possible some trauma may be deemed inappropriate for our training. Once we accept her into training, she may protect herself with safe words. Masters have the responsibility to always communicate to be aware of how she is doing. f. It is inappropriate for Masters (including Masters, Valets), girls and mentors, to ask a girl to go off sim, having discussing a collar or equivalent, sexual interchange in voice or just chit chatting. g. A girl in training will be assigned mentors (full girls) and restricted to the Chateau during her training. She must keep her room simple and austere and follow the rules of the Chateau posted on the wall including always wearing an O-dress. Girls in training should be in Chateau a minimum of 3 days a week at 3 hours a day, and if not let your mentors know. If a girl has not been sufficiently active she will be removed and not allowed to return. A GIT may not ever leave the Chateau alone except to visit the submission gallery to work on her gallery assignment but she must wear her cloak and hood and remain silent. h. A girl in training may be removed from the château only if: the GIT is directly invited by a full master or a valet. She must wear her cloak and hood and remain silent and be supervised by a full master or a valet only under the following circumstances:
- A girl in training (GIT) shall be permitted to attend all formal ceremonies
- After a minimum of 14 days within the château, the GIT shall be permitted to also attend educational discussions but not voice chats, dances, or parties.
- After a girl is in the vault, she may be permitted to attend and observe only at celebratory and social activities (voice chats, dances and parties).
- Ǒ-girl @Austin – O-girls are obliged to serve the Masters wearing the group tag within the girls limits while in the sim. Girls may also serve as mentors to applicant girls, girls studying O and girls in training. They will also perform some duties in the sim to show their active service.
a. O-girls are expected to serve the sim in various ways. They may be active mentors or serve in some role such as administration or events coordinator. O-girls who are not serving that way should find a way to serve once every few weeks such as hosting events. Girls are expected to act as hostesses to guests and give tours of the island. They should join the cafe’ group and learn how to invite visitors to join as well. They need to know the sim and the group rules. O-girls are expected to be active and serve as mentors of new girls. They should be active in organizing events and in promoting the group. They should be on the sim often.
b. An O-girl may return to the Chateau for renewal (see renewal procedure).
c. Full O-girls with no master may restrict themselves as their needs require with Ratzu Darkstone’s permission. Full O-girls may have more restrictions and may even be totally restricted by their master. A girl’s limit can include restricted use to her master but she should normally otherwise serve and obey all masters within the sim. If a girl is restricted, she must state that in her profile obviously and clearly.
- Progress Requirements – Unless there are extenuating circumstance. these progression requirements apply for all GIS, TyroMasters, Valets, and returning members:
a. For GIS – a minimum of 60 days and a maximum of 6 months.
b. For TyroMasters – a minimum of 60 days and a maximum of 6 months.
c. For Valets – a minimum of 60 days and a maximum of 9 months.
d. For Returning Full Members – a minimum of 0 days and a maximum of 90 days.
e. We will make extensions for people dealing with rl circumstances that may cause delay. Anyone reaching the limit will be contacted and this lack of progress will be discussed with your mentors. Once a trainee goes past the maximum, they will be removed from the groups and issued an Alumn@Austin title in the Cafe-O group,
- At Austin Island privacy is taken very seriously. Respect people’s right to privacy. The discussions held here will be distributed to the Austin and Café-O groups and maybe posted on the sim or passed on by the recipients. Participation in those discussions is implicit consent for that original distribution. Copies may be kept on the sim. You may participate and protect your privacy by simply listening and not speaking.
- It is against Austin Island policy for photos or snapshots to be taken of any “Adult” situation without the consent of those in the picture. It is also against policy to cam in and view people from a distance when they are involved in adult role play. Role play should take place in chat and not IM, so please allow people privacy in that as well. Be courteous and respect people’s privacy.
- Residents are entitled to a reasonable level of privacy with regard to their Second Life experience. Sharing personal information about your fellow Residents without their consent — including gender, religion, age, marital status, race, sexual preference, alternate account names, and real-world location beyond what is provided by them in their Resident profile — is not allowed. Remotely monitoring conversations in Second Life, posting conversation logs, or sharing conversation logs without the participants’ consent are all prohibited. (Second Life Terms of Service/Community Standards) No scripted chat recorders will be permitted ever!
- Transparency is a key element in the principle of integrity and authenticity. This means that all documents which are generated by anyone in the group, including assignments, promotion panel assessments, applications, discussion notes, meeting notes and all other documents will be open to inspection by sending a written records request or by asking the person who created that document, This means we must stand by what we say and what we write. If anyone includes any personal information in a document then that is implied consent to share it if requested.
- WARNING- Violations of this policy may result in a warning or banning from Austin Island!
IX. RULES FOR GEL-AUSTIN RESIDENTIAL SIMS
- Everyone is expected to demonstrate respect, tolerance and especially class. No girls are obliged to come to Austin Island from the GEL sims when called. Austin Members are expected to follow Austin rules except where they own a parcel that is set as private.
- “Private Parcel” in these rules which means the parcel is set as follows:
a – does not check the box “Avatars on other parcels can: See and chat with avatars on this parcel. This is in the options tab.
b- set up security to keep unwanted people out.
- These private parcels will be considered outside the Austin rules for most members. GEL will provide assistance to set these private parcels correctly if requested.
- Girls in Study and Girls in Training must follow Austin rules on attached GEL Residential sim(s) except on their own “Private Parcel” as defined above. That means all GIS and GIT must set their land as a “Private Parcel” and a GIT/GIS may only be private on her own (or her Masters) parcel and must follow all Austin rules elsewhere on the GEL sims.
- All assignments must be done on the Austin Island sim.
As to me, I care not what others think of me, my purpose is not to kiss Ratzu Darkstone’s ass or any other persons. By the way, it is obvious and should be noted here, I am not the only person he banned from his sim, nor am I the only one who doesn’t like his lies and what he does. How else would I get this information, since I have not been near Austin Island or Ratzu Darkstone since my July Departure? When I was banned from Austin Island, I had completed all Applicant Assignments, All but two parts of the Tyro-Master Level also. I also, hold all the assignment assessments on me, and the names of all who approved them.
Anyone wanting to get through Ratzu Darkstone’s Training program I recommend you be quiet, do the assignments, avoid talking to those in charge, for they create the real drama in Austin Island. Don’t hold any public discussions, about any subject to do with the lifestyle that you may not agree with. Don’t trust Ratzu either.
D/s BDSM in real life is much better then online in Second Life.
I will continue to write blogs, on this subject and many others. As to Ratzu Darkstone and his policies, rules and principles, he may bind his people on his sim to them, but he can’t stop anyone from using what he writes or says publically on a public sim. If it is given to me, told to me and I receive it, I will continue to expose it for the whole world to see. It is called Freedom of Speech in America.